About this this scholarship:
Awarded jointly by Cambridge Finance ans RICS, this scholarship discounts the RICS Certificate in Real Estate Financial Modelling where delegates will learn how to create robust financial models from scratch, from traditional valuation methods to fully bespoke cash flows. This scholarship is for an online version of the course due to the government backed rules on social distancing.
- Enable delegates who might not otherwise get the opportunity to study towards and gain the RICS certificate in real estate financial modelling.
- Access to specialist knowledge by those most effected by the economic downturn.
- Women of ethnic minority will be given preference.
Who should apply for this scholarship:
- Young professionals with less than 5 years experience
- Students of RICS accredited courses
- Furloughed or unemployed workers (any level of experience)
- APC candidates on the Property Finance and Investment or on the Commercial Property Pathway who would like to take Financial Modelling as a competency to Level 2 and 3
- Closing date for application 8 June 2020, subject to availability
Duration: 13 sessions online
CPD Hours: 43 hours
Level: Basic to Advanced
Course fee with scholarship:
RICS Members: £2,190 incl VAT
Non-RICS Members: £2,754 incl VAT
How to apply
Send your CV to Holly Mapletoft with a covering letter stating:
- Your interest in real estate financial modelling and the RICS Certificate in Real Estate Financial Modelling
- Any previous real estate financial modelling experience (courses or in job)
- Your expectations for your career
- Why you think you deserve a scholarship
13 sessions ♦ 9am-1pm ♦ 15-19, 22-26 June & 30 June – 2 July
Please see terms and conditions HERE.