Cambridge Finance have introduced eLearning courses to increase the choice for our delegates.
To undertake a course, click on the ‘BUY COURSE NOW’ button, this will allow you to pay for membership to the course through PayPal and you will receive a registration email. This sets up a username and password and gives you the link to the eLearning course where you can then log in and start learning.
This course is designed to be studied at a pace and time to suit the delegate. It can be taken in parts or as a whole and can be revisited.
It covers the basics of real estate life cycles, including demand, supply, and the property market. It looks at the interelationship between three cycles and how these affect the overall property life cycle.
Just fill in your details to register and Cambridge Finance will send you a payment link and instructions.
Duration: approximately 3 hours
Location: Anywhere with an internet connection
CPD Hours: 3 hours
- £99 plus VAT
Who is it for?
- Graduates, professionals, or students wishing to get a basic understanding of, or reinforce their real estate life cycles knowledge.
- Board members, accountants, auditors, analysts, and other financial or property professionals who need an overview of the property market to aid decision-making.
- Those looking to gain APC knowledge or CPD on real estate markets.
This programme is designed to be studied at a pace and time to suit the delegate. It can be taken in parts or as a whole and can be revisited. The course lays a foundation for a career in real estate, giving a good understanding of the fundamental concepts involved.
- Basic economics of the real estate life cycle
- Sources of demand
- Creating supply
- Relationships, transactions & contracts
- Property – the imperfect market
- 3 connected cycles
- Property’s inelastic supply
- A walk through a mistimed cycle
- Buildings in use
- The commercial investment market
Introduction to real estate life cycles
Developed by Morag Beers
Here is the introduction so you can see the course content:
Just fill in your details to register and Cambridge Finance will send you a payment link and instructions. (£99 plus VAT)